your room at the best-value rate!!
Each of the 50 rooms in the Hotel The Originals Nantes Ouest Saint-Herblain offers a combination of comfort, a welcoming feel, excellent facilities and smart décor. Whether you are just
stopping over in Nantes or enjoying a family weekend away, a receptionist is on hand 24/7 to offer advice and practical information to help you explore Nantes and the surrounding area.
Start your day with a full, balanced breakfast, served from 6 to 9:30am on weekdays and from 6:30 to 11am at the weekend, in a buffet format.
The hotel is ideally located:
- near the Zénith Nantes Métropole concert venue, just a 200m walk away
- 500m from the Atlantis le Centre shopping centre with all of its shops (including Ikea)
- within easy access of the Périphérique Nantes-Vannes ring road (exit 33)
- 9km from Nantes-Atlantique airport
- 9km from Nantes railway station and the city centre
- 1km from the tram (François Mitterand stop)
Your business trip to Nantes – Saint-Herblain
The hotel has two conference rooms available for your seminars and business meetings, each 30m² in size. These modern workspaces benefit from plenty of natural light and a quiet location, are fully equipped and have everything necessary to ensure the best possible working conditions.
Use the hotel as a base to explore Nantes and the Loire-Atlantique region’s top tourist attractions
Once you’ve visited Nantes and the banks of the Loire, why not continue your trip by heading to La Baule Bay, the salt marshes and the medieval walled town of Guérande, Saint-Nazaire and the Wild Coast, with the village of Batz sur Mer and the port of Le Croisic, or maybe the Brière national park.
There are so many reasons to stay at the Hotel The Originals Nantes Ouest Saint-Herblain!